From DivNull RPG
Feeding the Tiger
Cost at Creation: 4 freebie points
Experience Cost: 8 xp
Traiing Time, Favored w/ Teacher: 10 days
Traiing Time, Unfavored w/ Teacher: 14 days
Traiing Time, Favored, No Teacher: 30 days
Traiing Time, Unfavored, No Teacher: 28 days
Casting Cost: 1 mote + 1 mote per die + 1 willpower
Combined Charms: Hungry Tiger Technique, Excellent Strike, Heavenly Guardian Defense, Essence-Gathering Temper
Smoky wisps of icy essence curl from the exalt and her weapon. When exalt strikes or is struck, the wisps give an after image of surrounding the exalt in a tiger made of ice.
Each melee attack made this turn can add a up to Dexterity + Melee dice (minimum one) to the attack roll, and extra damage successes are doubled. In the turn when this combo is activated, the exalt may reflexively:
- spend 3 motes and 1 willpower to automatically block any incoming attack that she is aware of, even if the attack would not normally be blockable.
- spend 1 mote when being attacked to roll a number of dice equal to pre-soak damage and, for each success, gain Essence motes (no more than Stamina successes may be used for each invocation).
The Hydra Watches
Cost at Creation: 6 freebie points
Experience Cost: 21 xp
Traiing Time, Favored w/ Teacher: 24 days
Traiing Time, Unfavored w/ Teacher: 34 days
Traiing Time, Favored, No Teacher: 72 days
Traiing Time, Unfavored, No Teacher: 102 days
Casting Cost: 6 motes + 1 willpower
Combined Charms: Striking Serpent Speed, Snake Strikes the Heel, Adamant Skin Technique, Essence-Gathering Temper, Willpower-Enhancing Spirit and Iron Skin Concentration
A reptilian green glow undulates from the exalts arms and body and begins to vibrate, making a distinct snake-rattle sound.
Roll Martial Arts. For each success, take an extra action this round. You may not split your pool. If you are attacked, you may reflexively do any or all of the following:
- before damage is rolled, spend 4 motes to counterattack at with a pool equal to Martial Arts + the number of attackers extra successes.
- before damage is rolled, spend 5 motes, 1 willpower and 1 health level to perfectly soak all damage from the attack.
- before damage is rolled, spend 1 mote to roll a number of dice equal to pre-soak damage and, for each success, gain Essence motes (no more than Stamina successes may be used for each invocation).
- when taking damage, spend 3 motes to roll a die for each health level taken and gain a point of willpower for each success.
- before damage is rolled, spend 3 motes to reduce the number of damage dice to the attacker’s Essence.
Crippling Firefly Infestation
Cost at Creation: 3 freebie points
Experience Cost: 11 xp
Training Time, Favored w/ Teacher: 14 days
Training Time, Unfavored w/ Teacher: 20 days
Training Time, Favored, No Teacher: 42 days
Training Time, Unfavored, No Teacher: 60 days
Casting Cost: 12 motes + 1 willpower
Combined Charms: Cascade of Cutting Terror, Fiery Solar Chakram, Joint-Wounding Attack
The exalt’s fist glows with a bright white light, with contrails of white fire trailing a grand sweep of her arm that sends hundreds of thrumming hornets of incandescent fire swarming towards the target. If they hit, they burrow into the skin, throbbing with a dull glow until the effect wears off and they vanish.
Hurl a swarm of burning lights at a single target with double thrown pool, doing 6L damage. This attack may not be dodged. Each health level inflicted gives an additional -1 dice penalty to the target for physical actions for the rest of the scene (though this does not affect automatons or undead). Against creatures of darkness, add Essence automatic successes to attack. Base range is 100 yards.