Wordman’s Shadowrun Sheets v3.1
Here can be found my most recent character sheets for Shadowrun Third Edition. I have
composed a number of character sheets over the years. My most recent sheets
have been updated to take into account Shadowrun Third Edition and a number
of requests. While I stopped maintaining these sheets at Third Edition, Jhaiisiin has
taken up the gauntlet and maintains
them for Fourth Edition on his own site. You can download his versions there, or
here. There are also some
other Fourth Edition sheets out there (1,
A while back I released the InDesign sources for these sheets, as well.
Over the years, here's what some people have said of these sheets:
- "A modern classic"
- "One of the best online SR resources"
- "I've never seen any other sheets this complete"
- "The best on the net"
- "They kick more ass than I can think of at the moment"
The sheets come in a single PDF file, and require
Acrobat 3.0 or better. There are eight different front sheets and eighteen
different backs. Each back is customized for a different type of character.
The current types are: cybered magician, magician, houngan, conjurer,
mage/decker, decker/physad, rigger, rigger/decker, samurai, mercenary,
gadgeteer, physical adept, physical mage and otaku. The front sheets differ
in the relative amount of space given for weapons vs. contacts vs. skills.
The intent is to mix one front sheet with one back for a single, full sheet.
There are also a number of extra sheets containing a page full of a given kind
of record (e.g. vehicle, condition monitor, etc.).
Here is a segment of the main front sheet:
Here is an enlargement (250%) of the condition monitor for the sheets:
These sheets are free and may be copied and distributed provided: a)
no profit is made by their distribution and b) they remain unaltered.
The main location for these files are from my Thor ftp server. Unfortunately
this server tends to be down a lot, so I'm looking for other hosts. If you
want to host the sheets, let me know so I can add a link here. If you have
trouble downloading from Thor, it is probably down. Please try again later.
Also, some browsers automatically load the sheets for display using a
plug-in. If this happens to you and you want to save the sheets as files,
you can usually right click or control-click on the link to get a menu
from which you can choose "Save Link As...".
The current list of sheets in version 3.1 is:
- Page One -- This cover page.
- Page Two -- A standard front sheet.
- Page Three -- As page two, but with less space for skills and more space for weapons and contacts.
- Page Four -- As page two, but with more space for weapons and less space for contacts and skills.
- Page Five -- As page two, but with more space for contacts and less space for weapons and skills.
- Page Six -- As page two, but with more spaces for edges and flaws, and less space for gear.
- Page Seven -- As page four, but replacing the gear section with space for martial arts maneuvers.
- Page Eight -- As page two, but adding a space for spells.
- Page Nine -- Mage sheet
- Page Ten -- Real Mage (no cyber, more spells)
- Page Eleven -- No spell mage (for use w/the front with spells)
- Page Twelve -- Houngan sheet
- Page Thirteen -- Conjurer sheet
- Page Fourteen -- Mage/Decker sheet
- Page Fifteen -- Decker/Physical Adept sheet
- Page Sixteen -- Decker sheet
- Page Seventeen -- Rigger sheet
- Page Eighteen -- Rigger (alternate) sheet
- Page Nineteen -- Rigger/Decker sheet
- Page Twenty -- Samurai sheet
- Page Twenty-one -- Samurai (alternate) sheet
- Page Twenty-two -- Mercenary sheet
- Page Twenty-three -- Gadgeteer sheet
- Page Twenty-four -- Physical Adept sheet
- Page Twenty-five -- Physical Mage sheet
- Page Twenty-six -- Otaku sheet
- Page Twenty-seven -- Vehicle records
- Page Twenty-eight -- Bigger vehicle records
- Page Twenty-nine -- Condition monitors
- Page Thirty -- Weapon records
- Page Thirty-one -- NPC records
- Page Thirty-two -- Gear
- Page Thirty-three -- Finance
- Page Thirty-four -- History, drawing & notes
- Page Thirty-five -- Ally/Free
- Page Thirty-six -- Cyberdeck
- Page Thirty-seven -- Frame/Agent
- Page Thirty-eight -- Sprite/Daemon
- Page Thirty-nine -- Grid/Host
- Page Forty -- Storage device
Version 3.1 (September 6, 2000):
- Fronts: Added Athletics section (by request)
- Fronts: Changed Magic Pool to Spell Pool
- Fronts: Added sheet with Maneuvers (by request)
- Fronts: Added sheet with spells (by request)
- Backs: Added no-spell mage back (for use with spell front)
- Backs: Gave more room for foci, less for spirits (by request)
- Backs: Changed cyberdecks to match rules in Matrix
- Backs: Changed Otaku to match rules in Matrix
- Backs: Added alternate rigger sheet, with one big vehicle (by request)
- Extras: Added sheet for history, notes and sketch (by request)
- Extras: Added Ally/Free Spirit sheet (by request)
- Extras: Added Cyberdeck sheet
- Extras: Added Frame/Agent sheet
- Extras: Added Sprite/Daemon sheet
- Extras: Added Grid/Host sheet
Version 3.0 (December 15, 1998):
- Reworked all fronts, reducing size of contact information and increasing
skill and gear spaces (by lots of requests).
- Added balanced front
- Added extra gear, edges & flaws front (by request)
- Added houngan sheet (by request)
- Added conjurer sheet (by request)
- Added decker/phys ad sheet (by request)
- Added detailed vehicle sheet
- Added gear sheet (by request)
- Added finances sheet (by request)
- Fronts: general redesign.
- Fronts: Defined space for allergy in edges & flaws section
- Fronts: Added concealibility and rating columns to most gear sections (by request)
- Backs: Changed physical adept magical information space (by request)
- Backs: Added gear section to physical adept back
- Extras: Added missing Charisma rating to NPC sheet
- Extras: Corrected spelling of "Skills" on NPC sheet
Version 2.3 (June 14, 1998):
- Backs: Added signal control monitors to remote control decks (by request)
- Fronts: Gave extra armor space to More Weapons sheet (by request)
- Fronts: Added mode column to weapons list (by request)
- Fronts: Added Natural Reach space to bottom of weapons list (by request)
- Fronts: Added Natural Recoil Mod space to bottom of weapons list (by request)
- Backs: Corrected spelling of "Initiation" (by request)
- Added alternate samurai sheet (by request)
- Added vehicle sheet
- Added condition monitor sheet
- Added weapon sheet
- Added NPC sheet
- Changed damage monitor of vehicle record on all sheets
Version 2.2 (April 10, 1998): Added physical magician and rigger/decker (both by request).
some minor edits.
Version 2.1 (February 9, 1998): Adapted to Rigger 2 and Virtual Realities 2.0.
Version 2.0 (long ago): Updated to Shadowrun: Second edition and made PDF.
Version 1.0 (very long ago): Original PostScript sheets.
Back to my Shadowrun page