From DivNull RPG
- A high fantasy campaign world.
- System agnostic
- Creative commons license.
- Defy the standards
- More real world science
- Magic as evolutionary force
- History from creation of planet through ages
- Non-responsive gods
- No cycle of titans usurped by gods, etc.
- Non-christian-like monotheism
- A prophet that sounds a bit Jesus-like, but really evil
- Reaction against monotheism because of this
- No standard races
- Elemental races, enslaved by others
- Rebellions and such because of this
- Prophesy important and real
- Many lost cultures, but no “declining empire”
- Heroes can rise to significant power, and alter history
- Logical consequences of magic.
- Magically conjured materials
- Continent or region suffering a zombie plague
- Sealed off by Curtain
- Inside, all life consumed.
- Uninfected have to make radical changes to survive when food runs out.
- Possibly using elemental slaves for sustenance
- Become undead by choice
- Over centuries, zombies disintegrate.
- Locals find cause and cure for plague, but can’t penetrate Curtain.
- Continent basically abandoned to magic beasts
- Sort of a “Lost World” type area, with significant attempts to prevent entry.
- Once site of magically advanced race.
- Some civilization on coastline at strategic points.
- Probably a force needed to keep aquatic creatures from “escaping”.
- Very limited metal. Most weapons and armor use either enchanted stone or “resin” a plastic-like material excreted by some sort of beast that is “farmed” in most parts of civilization.
- During planet formation, two smaller planets that fused in some type of wild magic catastrophe.