Forgotten Suns: Questions
From DivNull RPG
- Ship in dock in the Lap.
- Guen still owes Jubilant Cricket “a favor” for teaching him Leopard Style.
- Is there any remaining significant to the Medicine Lodge Vision?
- Can the Ideal Visage Minion now calling herself Forgone Vitriol really be trusted?
- Korlysto was asked to track down some cunaria from “contacts in heaven”.
- Korlysto owes Stag a favor.
- What happened to the mortals that the circle rescued in the Wyld, then abandoned?
- Since blue cunaria, is a restricted substance in Yu-Shan, how is it acquired? How is contact with either Lytek or Nara-O made, and what would they want in exchange?
- When the potion ejects the soul shard from the body, how is the body kept alive?
- Where will the circle get “a talon volunteered by a celestial lion” needed to make this potion?
- Where will the circle get a “flask made from quintessence”?
- What is the “Breath of a Primordial”?
- How is it used?
- Where can a solar sorcerer be located?
- To what does the “darkness” surrounding the cage refer?
- Where/what is the mountain within which the cage is used?
- Maduka Shin asked for information about Thorns.
- Maduka Shin asked for information the “misguided” solar training camp in the north.
- Maduka Shin wants to capture a deathnight for “study”.
- Maduka Shin wants information on other solars.
- Maduka Shin wants to contact a solar calling himself Husk, who is “waging a one-man war against the Fair Folk”.
- Kether rock asked for a lunar envoy to be sent to them, but without revealing their location.
- Michael gave individual messages to circle, but only Jorias shared the contents of his. Message may contain things PCs want to act on.
- Who is the White Queen you heard about in Nexus? Presumably this is the same White Queen Maduka Shin (the leader of the training camp) wanted information on.
- Who was Kerin (the woman who stole the moonsilver box)?
- Why did Kerin want Milo Divivovich dead?
- Why did Kerin leave the message in blood (”ongenwalh”, meaning “opposed to slavery” in a nearly dead language)?
- Where is the Smith?
- Where is the eristrufa?
- Would it be worth tracking down and talking to Tamaz?
- What happened to Ronwe and the other demons that escaped Velvet Savor Vineyard?
- Who is the mysterious “A” the circle had been sending messages to using the transport jar?
- Who is supposed to be getting married in the evil wedding mentioned by Sulvad Tiaosa?
- Why is this wedding happening at the same time as the Empress’ funeral, since it has not been scheduled?
- Why is Mnemon so interested in the wedding? Does she really want to prevent it by preventing the funeral? Will that even work? Why would she want to?
- Why did House Mnemon have Immaculate agents looking for the Broken-Winged Crane in Chiaroscuro?
- Why did the demon Ronwe call Stag “Flowing Pen”?
- What happens to Faithful Pia?
- Communication with the ghost Bezul, via message drops in Sijan.
- What happened to Vision Consorting with the Dead and the other abyssals that survived Thirteen Lives Bridge?
- What has happened to Ten Stripes?
- Who are they?
- What do they really want?
- Why do they want Soul Mirror?
- What information is there on Rathess?
- Why is the Wyld Hunt at Watch Valley?
- What is Kether Rock trying to accomplish?
- What was really going on in Chiaroscuro in the palace of the Tri-Kahn? Why were all those solars there for the Cult of the Illuminated?
- Where will the unshaped Kinaniz go?
- What cargo was Dawn’s Edge carrying for Fakharu?
- Who is the former owner of Emerald Fortress that Grandmother Bright warned Gutts about?
- Was there any significance to the similarity in the dragon figurine Varden stole from Pearl Fist to those given to the circle by Fakharu?
- What information is there on Soul Mirror?
- Jorias was told by Michael that the Book of Three Circles was in the possession of Raski, Queen of Fangs. Worth following up?
- Some of the PC’s artifacts require secrets to be uncovered to unlock powers.